Doll house

Voor in-progress topics, vragen, kritiek en om je werk te showen.

Moderator: Café Mods

Toxic_nightmist
SD
SD

Postby Toxic_nightmist » 05 Apr 2015 00:05

Wow dat is een flinke tegenslag. Hopelijk krijg je de houtworm er uit!
Spite and playful eyes

Widu
SD
SD

Postby Widu » 05 Apr 2015 11:33

Er moet toch wel iets zijn om een houtworm te exterminaten?

Gait

Postby Gait » 05 Apr 2015 14:49

Ja invriezen is een mogelijkheid. Ik ben daar nu naar opzoek.

Gait

Postby Gait » 06 Apr 2015 03:42

Damn it that it's easter. I won't get an answer before tuesday from the exterminator right now... I'm going to freeze in my cabin so all the woodworms will be killed. I really do have a worse case for woodworm :( The complete back and underside it's completely with holes right now... And it wasn't like that last week!!!! So I really do hope they are from the larve and not from the adults. Because they can lay there eggs on my other furniture too... And that's not something I would like to see happening!!! Does anyone know how you can find those creepy insects?

Well, I measured the cabin from the inside. I also drawed on the bottem to find out what sizes I need for the furniture and I wrote it down of course. Unfortunatly I have to say goodby to the shelf in the middle. It is completely ruind by the woodworm. It's such a shame though.. I would have liked to keep the origional. But I can't use it. There are litteraly complete holes in it! I threw it outside directly, so I didn't make photo's of that.

Right now my cabin is completely covered in trash bags. This is for the protection of my other furniture. I really do hope there aren't others already outside beccause that will be a dissaster. I hope to have an answer tuesday and I really do hope he can go to the next freezing, because he really needs to go fast! Really the complete back with holes in just one week..That's just crazy! I'll wait with the furniture until I know for sure my cabin can be saved. I'll hear that saterday I hope. If it can be saved I'll start with that. If it can't, then it's no use to continue. Waiting waiting waiting... I just want to continue :(

Gait

Postby Gait » 07 Apr 2015 09:05

Whoohoo! I just received an e-mail from the exterminator! Upcoming friday I can bring my cabin to it and they will freeze it in. This process will almost take a month time but I don't care, the woodworm will be dead and I can continue my cabin! Now it's just hoping he will survive it till then and the travel towards the exterminator. But that will be alright I hope. I at least have some hope everything will be alright again :D

Valinda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Valinda » 07 Apr 2015 12:07

Wat een gedoe, voor zoon klein kastje. :shock:
Zoek kleding voor een Unidoll Ark.

Gait

Postby Gait » 07 Apr 2015 14:42

Inderdaad... Zeg Valinda, geld je bod nog van die plank in het midden te maken?^^''

Valinda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Valinda » 07 Apr 2015 14:56

Tuurlijk. Ik heb de tekening nog liggen.
Zal eens even gaan kijken of hier nog wat dunne plantjes liggen.

( na even gekeken te hebben, stond er niets tussen. Maar ik heb zo te lezen nog wel eventjes hihi )

Gait

Postby Gait » 11 Apr 2015 18:11

I really do have bad luck these days.... First my laptop breaks down, then my cubboard is full of woodworm and now my tablet was doing really weird and everytime I tried to post something here it just closed the window. But I just restarted my whole tablet and it works again!! So now I can tell what I did yesterday.

Yesterday I stepped in the train towards Heerde. That was the place where the people are who are going to freeze my cabin. So when I walked around with a cabin leaning on my hip people really did stare at my, wondering what the hell I was doing. I stepped in the train with it and there were so many people! I even couldn't sit anywhere anymore. And then I had my cabin, what to do with it? So I finally just sat somewhere in front of one of the doors, because it was the only place I could sit with it. Some people just really had to say something to me, like: Why are you taking that thing with you? Think of other people too who has to be on the train!. .. It really disturbed me, the cabin isn't 'that' big and who cares what I take along right? All by all, I was glad when we arrived in Zwolle. It is an hour in the train from where I came from.
In Zwolle I knew I had to go to the bus. Again people stared at me, but this time without disgust in there eyes and someone even asked curiously what I was going to do.
When the bus arrived I went to Heerde, which took from Zwolle another half hour before I got there. But then the questioning started. Where the hell did I had to go?! I saw the map of course, and normally I'm really good in map reading, but when you are carrying a cabin, you can't watch your phone to check again so I started to ask around. With some friendly villagers, I found out I had to walk 20 minutes. With my cabin. Though it's not really heavy, after just a few minutes, you are going to feel the weight of it anyway!
But I arrived where it had to be! The man was very friendly and the place seemed to be an old antique shop. They really had some cool stuff! After the man put the cabin in the freezer (I could make a picture ;D) he let me charge my phone before I travelled back. My phone is charging very vast, so it only took me 15 minutes until I had 50% again. And while I was waiting, I walked around on the attic of the shop. It was such a place where you could find everything! I loved it there, and if it wasn't for the heat (it was very very warm yesterday! And I wasn't dressed for it) I would have stayed a bit longer.
When I came down again the man of the shop said the cabin was smaller then expected, so he also said the price would be less. Which is only a good thing for me! Instead of 60 euro's it turned 35 euro's. And I'm happy with that! So after I took my phone again, I left the shop and someone that was also in the shop gave me a lift to the busstop (no 20 minutes walk, yes!) and I went to a friend in Groningen and I just returned home today.
Today the freezing started at 4 o' clock, which is 2 hours ago now. The 2th of May I can pick it up again. Let's wait until then!

Proserpine
*Puppetmaster*
*Puppetmaster*

Postby Proserpine » 11 Apr 2015 21:46

Jeetje wat een gedoe allemaal :shock: jammer dat de werkzaamheden aan het poppenhuis nu een poosje stil liggen. Maar het komt wel weer goed! ;) nog even geduld hihi
Dolls;Kameron.Dae.Kay.Dragnen.Constantin msd/sd. Caleb.Trigger.Verin sd/yosd. Cassiopeia.
Njord.Sapphire.Senka.Sepira.Sandro.Indigo.Aurelien.Mir.Carbon.Chrome.Graciano.Kath'ar.Cendrillon.Franceska.Annabell.Isobell.Valerien.Sky.Dauphin.Althaea.Narcisse.Etienne.Bellisima.Mia.Lily yosd/sd.Salt.Kylo

Widu
SD
SD

Postby Widu » 12 Apr 2015 17:42

Dood aan de houtworm! Exterminate... exterminate... exterminate!

Gait

Postby Gait » 29 Apr 2015 00:55

So, it's a while ago, but I finally continued with my dollhoue! I have had so much to do that I couldn't even start with my project again. Well, what have I done so far... I have to say, it's nearly nothing, I just drew the bookshelf, and two small tables (for next to the bed) and a table for in the living room on the plate of wood I have here. I already started to saw but I need another saw, the saw I stole from my dad is completely ruining my wood! Karma? Well, let's continue tomorrow since it's almost 1 am here already.

Valinda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Valinda » 29 Apr 2015 06:33

Klinkt misschien gek, maar gebruik gewoon een ijzerzaag.
De tandjes daarvan zijn veel kleiner en dichter bij elkaar, waardoor het hout minder splintert.
;)

teenage-angel
SD16
SD16

Postby teenage-angel » 29 Apr 2015 11:36

Klein figuurzaag?
Thuis: Dawn, Luna, Firiel, Rose , Gabriel, Eve, Suzette, Sarah, Honey, Alice, Mio, Shayla, Nina, Beryl, Lizzie, Lotte, Cloud Strife, Aerith Gainsborough

Angels Design:
http:// angels-designs.deviantart. com (spaties verwijderen)

Gait

Postby Gait » 29 Apr 2015 12:37

Ik gebruik nu ook metaalzaagje^^ alleen heb hem uit het freem moeten halen omdat het freem niet door het hout kon xD

Return to “Face-ups, Mods, Doll Art, etc.”