Showcase for Warren

Voor in-progress topics, vragen, kritiek en om je werk te showen.

Moderator: Café Mods

Gait

Showcase for Warren

Postby Gait » 22 Dec 2015 01:44

Copy van DoA dus sorry dat het in Engels is ^^'

So, I know I know, I haven't finished my Dollhouse yet, but I haven't felt any motivation to work on anything lately. But I found it back! I was walking through the store when I found a really nice Candle holder. It was 54 cm high acording to the notes and the first thing in my mind was: Warren would fit perfectly in there! Warren is my first doll and since I'm very carefull with him and don't even dare to change him anymore and be scared to use him to ruin his wig or faceup, I decided to just not take him out anymore.
But when I walked through the shop and saw that candle holder I thought it was a lovely showcase for my doll and I took it home (and seriously, it just cost me 13 euro's !)
At home I noticed it was NOT 54 cm... Warren can just fit in it without any space left-_- So his face is hidden in shadows so I either need to make him sit down or do something else but that's a problem for later.
Right now I just took the glass out and decided to paint it in the colours of my room (I have a white, grey, pink theme, so it will become white and grey probably).

Here are some photo's from what I've done now. Which isn't much, I only sanded it and put it in the first layer of paint but I hope you guys like it :) (Last photo is indeed the canleholder upside down, the paint is drying x3)

Tomorrow I will paint it shining white and then Ill put back the glass inside it again before I decide what to do with Warren's possition and the decoration inside.

Gait

Postby Gait » 24 Dec 2015 12:50

So I've been working more and more and look:D It's painted!

Now it's waiting till I can add the glass back in and see if I can find some ways to decorate it nicely :3

Proserpine
*Puppetmaster*
*Puppetmaster*

Postby Proserpine » 24 Dec 2015 16:30

Mooi gedaan joh! <3
Dolls;Kameron.Dae.Kay.Dragnen.Constantin msd/sd. Caleb.Trigger.Verin sd/yosd. Cassiopeia.
Njord.Sapphire.Senka.Sepira.Sandro.Indigo.Aurelien.Mir.Carbon.Chrome.Graciano.Kath'ar.Cendrillon.Franceska.Annabell.Isobell.Valerien.Sky.Dauphin.Althaea.Narcisse.Etienne.Bellisima.Mia.Lily yosd/sd.Salt.Kylo

Return to “Face-ups, Mods, Doll Art, etc.”